Corona virus information for our hotel guests.
We want to let you know that we are closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and following guidelines recommended by the U.S Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC). We will continue to respond based on the advice we are given from the CDC, our local health department and medical professionals.
In light of the current situation, we would also like to share that we have further enhanced our cleaning, communication, and promotion of healthy hygiene practices.
- Our housekeeping department cleans on a more frequent schedule all public spaces and lobby, including; all high touch points such as but not limited, to elevator buttons, door handles, hand rails, ATM, Chip/Pin stations, and surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located in all of our public spaces and lobby.
- Team members who have direct contact with guests are provided with surface disinfecting products and hand sanitizers.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Masks are required in all common areas
We encourage our team members to practice healthy habits, including:
- Frequent and thorough hand washing for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
- Staying home if they are sick or not feeling well.
About our property
Check in time – 3:00pm
Check out time – 11:00am
Front desk is staffed 24 hours a day
Cancellation – Guests may cancel their reservation up to 24 hours in advance with no penalties. Any cancellation within the 24-hour arrival period will be subject to a charge equal to the first night’s stay.
No shows – No shows will be subject to a penalty equal to the first night’s stay.
Guests must present a valid I.D. along with a bank issued credit or debit card at the time of check-in. At check-in a hold will be placed on the credit or debit card equal the amount of the stay plus a $100.00 incidental security hold.
Minimum check-in age is 18 years old.
Children stay free – for our purposes anyone under 13 years old is considered a child, anyone over 13 years old is considered an adult and may be subject to an additional $10.00 per night fee.
Cribs are available upon request and are free.
Roll-away beds are available for some room types and are subject to an additional fee of $10.00 per room per night.
Not all room allow roll-away beds. If you require a roll-away it is best to call ahead to make the arrangement.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost of your stay and may have to be paid for separately.
Parking - Hotel Arcata does not provide parking. Street parking is allowed for guests. Hotel is not responsible for guest’s vehicles.